I was just playing around with something that’s been buggered on my site for a while. I couldn’t figure out what it was, so I tossed in a couple of different Themes, until I figured out that my problem was with a rogue open div tag. After fixing the problem I spent a few minutes looking for a new theme. The Dilectio Theme had been here for a year now, and it was only meant to be a quick fix until I could build my own theme.
With May 1st Reboot coming up (and StandardsReboot as well), I figured Typebased by Woo Themes would be a great theme to tide me over the couple of months until then (which gives me six weeks from the end of the InfoTech redesign to the launch of a RadicalHive redesign…not too shabby).
I’ve been sitting on a theme design for a year now, but honestly it might be time to start from scratch with one.