I don’t blog anymore. I micro-blog a LOT (Twitter, Facebook, etc), but I went months without a post this year, and the worst part was a gross picture of my innards was the highlight of my blog. That ain’t right.
I used to do at least one blog post a week, it was a summary of cool stuff I found, and what I was doing. Looking back on those blog posts now is a cool look at who I was. I want that back.
There’s no reason why I can’t get out 52 posts in 52 weeks, so this is the start of that. Every Monday Morning you can expect a new blog post for the next 52 weeks.
Starting this week, I’m going to post the same thing, once a week, with the same format. A little paragraph blurb, followed by the same stuff in the same format:
- Album of the Week: (What I’m listening to)
- Comic of the Week: (Best comic I read that week)
- Book of the Week: (What I’m reading)
- Podcast of the Week: (What I listen to on my way to work)
- TV Show of the Week: (Best moment from TV that week)
- Movie of the Week: (What movie did I see that week)
- Website of the Week: (Best site I went to that week)
If I don’t have something in a category, I won’t add it.
Here’s a “for instance”, for this week, here’s how that looks.
- Album of the Week: Muse – The 2nd Fall
- Comic of the Week: Lookouts #2 – From the minds of the Penny-Arcade guys.
- Book of the Week: Old Man’s War – Part of the Humble Ebook Bundle until the end of the day!
- Podcast of the Week: Tech News Today
- TV Show of the Week: The Walking Dead Season 3, Episode 1 – Seed
- Movie of the Week: Moonrise Kingdom – Wes Anderson’s latest movie, now on iTunes
- Website of the Week: The Humble Ebook Bundle