I’m mostly off physical comics, with the only notable exceptions being stuff for the kids, and archived collections for myself. By and large, just like with magazines, I’ve switched entirely to digital.
With Digital, I also find I’m sampling stuff I never would have before, simply because I don’t have to deal with physically storing them, and it is easier than ever before to buy something on an impulse. If I read a review of something that looks interesting, in less than a minute I can start reading that comic.
This is something I’m going to try to keep up with every few months.
What I’m trying – this is new titles I’m trying (stuff I didn’t buy last month):
- Batman – Death of the Family part 1
- Cyberforce – Freebie from Image
- Happy – a new Grant Morrison series
- Revival – a new “rural horror” series
- Uncanny Avengers – reading 1 month behind
What I’m reading regularly:
- America’s Got Powers
- Animal Man – reading 1 month behind
- Batman and Robin
- Earth 2
- Glory – reading 1 month behind
- Green Lantern
- Justice League – reading 1 month behind
- Manhattan Projects – reading 1 month behind
- Swamp Thing – reading 1 month behind
- Teen Titans – reading 1 month behind
- The Walking Dead
- Wolverine and the X-Men – reading 1 month behind